Thursday, August 23, 2012

FOOD TRUCK RECONSTRUCTION







As I begin the journey of reconstruction of a 1988 chevy GMC G15 series lunch truck at the first sight of it I was like well this thing is a hunk of junk but once my vision starts taking place I had to step back and see what my boyfriend saw.. A place to showcase my talents. The good part is that my boyfriend owns a auto body shop and we currently have Orlando's top talent working for us. so this is what the Lunch Truck looks like currently this week it will finally undergo body repair and paint.. after that graphics takes over to give it personality.. The inside is all me... My bf's sister and I will be pressure washing, and painting.. Lastly new equipment comes into play Where I get a new stove, grill, already inhouse are the fridge, deep freezer, tables, sandwhich maker. and AC.. Im excited and scared at the same time...

Business cards are in, flyers are ordered, signs are being made...

Next on the agenda are patio chairs and tables, trash cans, all cutlery, take out containers, and lastly the core of the food truck FOOOODDDDD.... MY FAVORITE PART MY CREATIVE MOJO IN PLAY!!!!

TIL MY NEXT POST... THIS WEEKEND ADVENTURE RESTAURANT WORLD!! WOO HOO

No comments:

Post a Comment